Monday 28 April 2014

Review - Lush Mask of Magnaminty



So another thing I did after my MRI was have a bit of a beauty binge and one of the things I bought was Mask of Magnaminty from Lush.

I love this face mask! It is one of my favourite Lush products. 

When you open the lid you get his wonderful aroma of spearmint with a hint of vanilla. It smells sweet and very refreshing!!


Mask of Magnaminty is a wonderful minty green colour and has ground Aduki beans in it (for that warming scrub feeling when you wash it off))

Even though this face mask is self preserving, I still keep it in the fridge as I like the feel of cool face masks. The fact that this product is self preserving means that it last 6 months (although I don't think it will be unused by then)

Now for the best bit - putting it on! This mask goes on wonderfully! It is nice and cooling and easy to spread across my face. I can work it into my problem areas without it going horrible and clumpy. 



I love how relaxing the cooling effect of the mint is with this mask - just what I need after a stressful day. You can also feel the cleansing power of this mask whilst its working its magic! 

Taking this mask off is also wonderful - not a chore like other face masks can be. The ground Aduki beans scrub nicely into my skin without scratching at all! You can also feel their warming effect when massaging the face mask off!

Afterwards, I am left with baby soft skin, my blemishes are less noticeable and my skin feels so very clean and wonderful!!!

Rating: 10/10

Pros:

  • Relaxing formula
  • Smells divine
  • Self Preserving formula lasts 6 months
  • Cleansing
  • Leaves skin baby soft

Cons:

I cannot find a single thing to fault about this product!

Lush's Mask of Magnaminty retails for:

  •  £5.25 for a 125g pot
  •  £9.25 for a 315g pot (15 uses)

Have you ever used Lush's Mask of Magnaminty? If so what did you think of it?

What face mask are you currently loving?


Trinity

xxxx



9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great pick me up face mask and clever to have the aduki beans in so you get a bit of an exfoliation as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! :-) Funny that since I made my very first purchase at Lush this past weekend. One of the products I got was the Mask of Magnaminty! Haha! Now really looking forward to try it.

    Gedlab.com – A blog for the modern man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny!! Enjoy it! It really is fantastic!

      Delete
  3. I've heard lots of good things about this. Never sure how Masks will help my skin but they sure are relaxing. I could do with one now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure exactly how, but my face feels really cleansed and clean, its cleared all my pores out and exfoliated my skin :D!!!

      TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT

      xxxxx

      Delete
  4. I love Lush products and the scent sound lovely :) Might have to give it a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush .. I love these product's even men should use some of these product's. I bought a gel type shower gel.. made me feel all lovely...shh.. did I just say that?

    A man liking lush.. rare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think its very rare, my fiancé loves my lush products and steals the manly smelling ones from time to time... their Whoosh body jelly is his absolute favourite!!!

      xxxx

      Delete